This is no flat-land course, and it is one of the most challenging golf courses in Central California with its natural terrain hugging the foothills of the majestic Sierra Nevada mountain range. It requires a lot of attention with close to 25 crew members ensuring its continuing excellence. By far the golf course is the pride and joy of Rio Bravo Country Club.
Rio Bravo is an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Robert Muir Graves.
- Full Length Driving range with over 40 stalls – unlimited use of driving range as a member with no additional cost!
- Two excellent puttings greens and chipping green
- Blue Tees: Rating of 73.9 and Slope of 134.
- White Tees – Men: Rating of 71.8 and Slope of 129.
- White Tees – Women: Rating of 75.8 and Slope of 138.
- Red Tees: Rating of 73.7 and Slope of 130.